Payments are processed through Sagepay and Paypal, secure and well-trusted online payment processors. All major debit and credit cards are accepted. After you have placed your order you will receive e-mail confirmation of the transaction.
UK Orders over £25 receive free standard shipping.
Your order will be sent on a standard service and can take up to 3 working days to arrive.
For an additional fee, we also offer an expedited service, when using this service, a signature may be required when you receive your parcel. If the package isn’t successfully delivered, it may be returned to your local depot for collection. If it is not collected within one week, it may be returned to us. We are happy to resend items but would ask you to pay for the postage costs of returning the parcel.
We can ship to most territories worldwide, if shipping to your location isn’t available, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll see if we can fulfill the order, or find a retailer local to you.
For international items we may use a tracking service, so items will need to be signed for on arrival.
Please be aware that international deliveries may be subject to local import duties and taxes. These charges are beyond our control, and any extra cost needs to be covered by the customer.
All orders are processed in either British Pounds Sterling, Euros, US Dollar or AUS Dollar. You can select which currency you would like to pay in at checkout.
- We love your bike and we want you to love your Hiplok product. Therefore, if for some reason you are not completely in love with your Hiplok product, we have the following returns policies in place;
- We guarantee all merchandise sold by hiplok.com. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt for replacement or refund for the costs of the Product, excluding delivery costs. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. If the item does not arrive back at our offices within 30 days, we cannot accept returns for any reason other than defects.
- Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- If you return a Product to us because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (as explained in our Terms & Conditions of supply) we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- We will not process any refund or replacement until the Product is back in our possession.
To return an item
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone with your reason for return
- You will receive an email back with a RETURNS NUMBER
- Pack and return the item in the original packaging
- Include the original packing slip and a note with the RETURNS NUMBER
- Send the package to Hiplok at the address below
- Please retain your proof of postage as we can’t be held responsible for any items which go missing in the mail: Hiplok Support QPAC Building Unit 23 St. Mary’s Road Leamington Spa CV31 1PR Warwickshire UK
Please allow up to 10 working days from the date we receive your returned item for your refund or exchange to be processed.